When you slowly start hating someone you were friends with.
My ex boyfriend keeps tweeting about how high he’s been getting and it’s like
Remember when u told me you were done with drugs bc you’ve been in rehab for them before lol me 2 pal
No wonder y ur my fuckin ex boyfriend ur fuckin dumb as rocks h o l y s h i t
- If you have long hair, put it up tight.
- Wear deodorant.
- Wear something comfortable and light - pit is hot and packed.
- Jeggings or jeans are best. Something with pockets and material that is somewhat durable is best.
- No bags. NO BAGS.
- For girls- Wear a sports bra over your bra and put your money/credit cards/phone in your tit pocket. The sports bra keeps it tight so your phone doesn’t fall out.
- If you put your phone in your boob, make sure you have a durable cover and make sure the screen is facing out so you don’t smother it in boob sweat.
- No flip flops. Or heals. Or slip on anything. Get some fucking combat boots or converse and tie that shit up tight cause if someone steps on your heal and you lose your shoe, it’s gone.
- If you wear glasses- either wear contacts or get a strap for them.
- Don’t take that many pictures. Live in the moment. A few in the beginning is fine but seriously there are thousands of photos out there of the same thing- Enjoy the show.
- Make friends with the people around you. Look out for each other. If someone falls, help them up.
- Don’t grab/scratch.
- DON’T FIGHT. Even if someone pisses you off, the last thing everyone in the pit needs is the person halfway up their ass receiving a punch to the jaw and then everyone is one big fighting soup of humans.
- Don’t throw things on stage.
- Refrain from screaming ‘I WANNA RIDE YOUR FACE’ a billion times at the band members.
- Respect all bands. If you don’t like Paramore- tough. If you don’t like New Politics- tough. If you don’t like Fall Out Boy- tough. They are all friends and did this tour for their fans. There are people there wanting to have a good time and see their favorite bands. Don’t act like a shit stain if you don’t like one of the bands.
- Don’t complain when there’s pushing- If you can’t take a hit, get out of the pit. It happens. You screaming for people to stop will not make them stop.
- HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE. Start hydrating like a week before the show.
- Pee before the doors open. You won’t be peeing for a while.
- Don’t fight over the drumstick. Much.
- If you are that special part of the barricade that Wentz climbs on at the end of Saturday- Don’t grab his wiener. Also don’t scratch him or tear his shirt off.
- Don’t piss Marcus off.
If anyone has any additional things that I may have missed, feel free to add them!